KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS.
* Minimize your interventions – Replaceable Ink Pack System lets you print up to 40,000 ISO pages (black) without changing the ink pack4; up to 830 sheets total paper capacity5 with optional second paper tray.
* Fast print speeds; no warmup time – 24 ISO ppm (black)† plus, fast first page out.
* Open-platform ready – seamless integration with enterprise applications such as PaperCut MF and other workflow supports PCL1 and PostScript 3.
* Security features – PIN number certification for job release; user control access; printer and network settings via Web Config with printer's IP address; SSL/TLS security; IPsec.
* Flexibility – A simple paper path and non-contact printing allows the use of a wide range of papers and such as recycled and glossy.
* In addition, Envelopes and labels can be printed easily.
* Easy networking and administration – easy network setup designed for managed IT environments.
* Wired and wireless connectivity – includes Wi-Fi Direct®6; print from smartphones and tablets, including documents from the cloud7.
* Work smarter – uses up to 87 percent less power than laser printers.
Introducing heat-free PrecisionCore, the next generation of printing technology. From professional and industrial-level printers to your desktop inkjet, this groundbreaking technology delivers fast printing with superior quality results. A truly innovative system, heat-free PrecisionCore features Epson's advanced thin-film piezoelectric (TFP) elements, which are produced via the MEMS manufacturing process, based on semiconductor micro-fabrication techniques. At the core of this proprietary technology is the PrecisionCore MicroTFP print chip, a digital chip that does not use heat to eject ink and prints at the micron level — 1/100th the size of a human hair. It's this extraordinary focus on accuracy and detail that enables PrecisionCore to deliver revolutionary results, and no heat also means less power consumption, fewer consumables and less intervention, which saves you time and money.