Super G3 modem of 33.6 Kbps for fast transmission speed of up to 3 seconds per page*.
Canon's unique UHQ (Ultra High Quality) imaging technology.
High quality laser fax printing at 14ppm and 600 dpi x 600 dpi.
Huge fax memory of up to 340 pages*.
Multiple copies of up to 99 pages.
Maintenance-free, all-in-one toner cartridge.
15 one-touch dials and 100 coded speed dials.
Dual access scans fax document into memory while receiving another fax.
Stylish and compact in design.
The compact, high speed laser fax - a smart communication solution for any business
The FAX-L140 offers powerful fax performance with a fax transmission speed of up to 3 seconds per page* using a Super G3 33.6 Kbps fax modem. The FAX-L140 produces high quality laser fax printing at 14 pages per minute, with 600 x 600 dpi resolution. This, combined with Canon's unique UHQ (Ultra High Quality) imaging technology ensures that text and images are sent with exceptional quality. Other features include a fax memory of up to 340 pages* to ensure there are no lost messages, 115 speed dials for easy access to frequently used numbers, fax/tel autoswitch capability, dual access, and Telstra FaxStream Duet compatibility (where this service is available from your service provider).
High quality, high speed faxing
- Using Canon's unique UHQ (Ultra High Quality) technology ensures text and images is sent with exceptional quality.
- Save time with the Super G3 33.6 Kbps fax modem delivers fast transmission speed of up to 3 seconds per page*.
- Canon's laser technology produces high quality laser fax printing at 14ppm and 600 x 600 dpi.
Low cost, low maintenance
- An all-in-one toner cartridge makes it virtually maintenance-free.
- Low running costs with the all-in-one toner cartridge capable of printing up to 2000 pages at an exceptionally low-cost per page (toner yield based on 5% coverage on A4 page).
Exceptional laser copying
- 30-page feeder for fast unattended faxing and copying.
- Multicopy of up to 99 copies.
- FCOT (First Copy Output Time) less than 23 seconds.
- Up to 340-pages of memory* ensuring there are no lost messages should paper or toner runs out.
- Dual access scans fax document into memory while receiving other faxes.
- 115 speed dials for easy access to frequently used fax numbers.
- Compact and easy to use design.
* Based on Canon Standard Fax Chart No.1 in standard mode.
Plain Paper Laser Fax
Public Switched Telephone Network
Approx 3 seconds per page*
Up to 340 pages* (A4)
Maximum Paper Feed:
30 pages (A4)
CIS (Contact Image Sensor)
UHQ (Ultra High Quality) image technology
Laser Beam Printer
600 x 600 dpi
Paper Tray Capacity:
A4, Letter and Legal
All-in-one toner cartridge FX-9
15 one touch speed dialling
100 coded-speed dials:
Group dialling: 114 locations
Sequential Broadcasting: 131 locations
Telstra FaxStream Duet Compatible^
Dual Access, Fax/Tel Autoswitcc, Password protected, Activity report, Multi TX/RX reports.
Up to 99 black and white copies
Less than 23 seconds (First Copy Output Time)
Toner Saver Mode:
200-240V - 50-60Hz
Standby: Approx: 3W
Maximum during operation: Approx: 700W
Dimensions (W x D x H):
400 x 580 x 326 mm (extended tray)
Approx 9kg including all-in-one toner cartridge
Included as Standard:
FAX-L140, all-in-one FX-9 toner cartridge, telephone cord, Documentation (Users guide, Quick Start guide), support trays, paper rest, multi-purpose tray cover and power cord.
*Based on Canon Standard Fax Chart No.1 in Standard mode.:
^Where this service is available from your service provider.:
All data based on Canon's Standard Test Method. Subject to change without notice.: